Do you dread working on your LinkedIn profile?
You’re not alone. Most of my clients find marketing or selling themselves on LinkedIn to be extremely uncomfortable and difficult.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
If you want to create a branded LinkedIn profile that positions you effectively for your next career move, then you need a strategy for your profile! Your profile strategy has to align with your career direction or business goals. You can’t just start adding content without a plan.
A recent SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) study found that 84 percent of organizations are now recruiting on social media.
The Leveraging LinkedIn program equips you with the strategy and tools you need to create a highly effective Linkedin presence.
Let me help you showcase your strengths, what makes you stand out from the crowd and how you add value to your employer. After all, you want to get noticed and WOW your target audience.
With the Leveraging LinkedIn program, you’ll:
- Create a strategy for your LinkedIn profile that will match your ideal role or client;
- Develop a knock-it-out of the park branded LinkedIn profile designed to attract job interviews and offers, or clients if you have your own business;
- Showcase your career accomplishments to highlight your undeniable value.
What’s included and how does it work?
- You complete the LinkedIn assessment form I send you.
- I review your current profile and the assessment you have completed and develop a strategy just for you.
- You will receive a copy of my LinkedIn profile workbook which will serve as your reference guide, before and after our session.
- We work together live for 90 minutes on your profile, using my video and screen sharing tool. We can even record the session so you can listen to it again after our call.
- You pre-pay for your LinkedIn profile consultation.
- Schedule your appointment online with Aspire! Fulfilling career ambitions – CLICK HERE
How much of your time will this take? The investment is modest:
- 15-30 minutes to complete the LinkedIn assessment
- 90 minutes for our call
- The time it will take you to implement the suggestions I make during our session.
I had taken a LinkedIn workshop years ago, but I never felt very confident about my profile. It always just seemed to me to be an online version of my resume – dry, academic, and boring.
Working with Randi showed me that my LinkedIn profile could – and should – be fun! Instead of my previous dull profile, Randi helped me create a dynamic and engaging LinkedIn account, one that showcases my personality as well as my skills and experience. I could already see major improvements to my profile after only a few small tweaks – it was amazing! Moreover, Randi’s advice on how to envision and shape different sections made a lot of sense to me, and her personalized counseling gave me the confidence to create the kind of LinkedIn profile that I need to attract the ideal customers to my business.
Thank you, Randi, for demystifying LinkedIn for me, and for teaching me how I can utilize that online presence to my advantage!
Before I started working with Randi I had no idea how powerful LinkedIn was. She helped me understand that in this competitive job market, LinkedIn is a non-negotiable tool to finding a job and for career development.
The process of writing my resume and subsequent LinkedIn profile was painstaking but incredibly valuable. Randi knows her stuff! She got the ball rolling on getting me started on LinkedIn, helped me figure out how to best brand myself and helped me tweak the copy on my profile.
I loved the process as it forced me to be introspective about my skills, the value I offer and my career goals. Being on LinkedIn gave me the confidence to go out and pursue the role I wanted. I am now working in my dream job at an amazing company.