Executive Transition 1-to-1 Coaching
Career reinvention is the next step. And isn’t it time you engaged an expert guide? Change is tough enough. If it weren’t, you would have done it already! Like any transition, making a career change can bring on a roller coaster of emotions, from fear to euphoria and back again. Whether you want to change career function or industry – or both – the process of reinvention will naturally bring to the surface insecurities and doubts that can be roadblocks to your success. Do any of these ring true for you?
- You’re excited about the possibilities, but don’t know where to start.
- You want to make the leap, but something is holding you back.
- Some days you aren’t so sure of your reinvention decision.
- You’re afraid of how it will impact your lifestyle or finances (or both!)
- Other people’s opinions of your decision are weighing on your mind.
Most people experience one or more –or all!– of these emotions and experiences. But there is an expert, caring guide that can help. When you work with Randi Bussin, founder of Aspire! and leading career strategist, or one of her team of career coaches—you’ll get the insights, action plan and moral support you’ll need to implement your exciting new career reinvention.
Coaching is the Change Catalyst
Career reinvention coaching is not like preparing a résumé or posting a profile on LinkedIn. You’ll be coached through an in-depth, proven three-step career reinvention process. We say, it is “Change, Made Simple.”
- Reflect – Aspire! 1-to-1 coaching starts by taking you through a powerful, thought-provoking process of deep self-reflection and assessment for you to better understand your own motivations, preferences and desires. You’ll question assumptions and challenge your thinking to get at the heart of what you want. It is difficult, but essential work. Clients experience numerous a-ha moments and eye-opening surprises as they discover more about themselves during this phase.
- Reimagine – After intense reflection, the coaching continues with brainstorming new career possibilities. Designed to push you out of the status quo, you’ll consider other options that may have never occurred to you as well as perform the due diligence to ensure the best-fit.Once you’ve decided where you want to go, it will still take some time to get there. We’ll help you develop a strategic roadmap to reinvent your career, which may include an interim plan if you need additional education or experience to reach your goals.
- Rebrand – Lastly, like any great product or service of value, you’ll also need a strategic personal branding and marketing plan. This will include the materials needed for networking and establishing a strong presence that showcases your unique talents and X factor.
Together we will turn heads. We’ll create a persuasive brand narrative that is specifically designed to differentiate you and turns heads. You’ll learn how to use traditional and online tools – like a strong résumé and top-notch LinkedIn profile – to gain visibility, reinforce your credibility as a candidate and attract interviews and job offers.
Change Means Getting Comfortable With Being Uncomfortable (But It’s Worth It!)
Be prepared. This is powerful transformational work. Coaching can last three to six months, depending on your current situation and complexity of your transformation. You’ll have to step out of your comfort zone to try new ways of thinking and doing things. The revelations that come from this intense process can be equal parts scary and exhilarating. But you’ll emerge more resilient, more confident in your abilities and more focused on your career reinvention. And that feeling of being stalled miserable or scared will be replaced with the excitement and joy of dreams made real. Ready to Reinvent Your Career?
“Randi’s high engagement and methodical approach has helped me refine my goals, target specific actions, and significantly grow my professional services’ practice. She brings deep business insight as a former executive and entrepreneur, along with extensive training in personal branding and career coaching. Randi’s talents clarifying commitments and driving accountability put her in a league of her own. I’ve also witnessed her work with executives in transition, and have found her to be effective at helping leaders sift through the practical and roller coaster nature of transition. She brings empathy and directness, support and challenge… and always seems to know what is needed at a specific moment.”
“In 2012 I had been in my position for 6 years, and the organization for 13 years, and I was increasingly dissatisfied. A colleague referred me to Randi. Randi took me through a wide variety of exercises and tools that tackled what was important to me, and how I wanted to approach the next phase of my career. Together, we developed and refined a profile of what I was looking for, which ultimately led to a detailed “checklist” that I could apply to any potential opportunity. The second phase of my work with Randi was the development of a new resume and LinkedIn profile that best captured who I was and what I had to offer. Randi developed a resume that presented my skills and experiences in a compelling, fresh way, and was clearly targeting the audience I hoped to reach. Anyone I has seen my resume has commented on what a great approach it is. Randi provided the structure and expertise to help me figure out what I wanted and how to effectively market myself. That year, I made three big decisions: to quit my job, to give myself the time to really explore what I wanted, and ultimately to accept the position I’ve now been in for over two years. All three were great decisions and I owe Randi a great deal for helping me through each one of them.”