Do you see yourself here?
- You feel unfulfilled, unmotivated, and that your work life is unsatisfying.
- You are frustrated knowing you want change, but aren’t sure how to make it happen.
- Career self-help books and tests haven’t given you the direction or confidence to move ahead.
- Can’t get the momentum and confidence to do this on your own?
The Aspire! web-based career change program is designed to ask the right questions, give you the insight that matters, and help you through the journey to reinvent your career.
Positive Peer Power
Group work is powerful stuff. Working with peers allows you to support one another and learn from the collective wisdom of the group. You’ll benefit from multiple ideas, insights and experience to be able to break through your own barriers to success.
Throughout the program, you’ll work with leading career strategist, Randi Bussin, who will guide you through an in-depth, proven three-step career reinvention process. Our action-oriented webinar program gives you alternative perspectives that challenge your status quo and gets you thinking creatively about career options.
- Learn the keys to success for a purposeful career change
- Explore your passions, strengths and what you are looking to get out of work
- Put together a plan to move forward
In addition, you’ll be matched with a peer coach to work with outside of classes, ensuring that there’s always someone else to help you succeed.
Originally a live classroom workshop, Change Made Simple has now been customized for the web to be more flexible and accessible.
Leading by Experience
Randi Bussin, webinar leader and Aspire!’s founder, has been through numerous career changes over the past 20 years — and has been in your shoes.
As a career coach, Randi has guided more than 500 individuals through their own reinventions. After seeing lots of mistakes, she has learned that the hardest part of a career change is getting momentum going and learning how to push though the fear, disenchantment, and complexity.
Is Change made simple! for You?
You are a good fit for this workshop if you:
- Have no idea what your next move should be
- Have explored career options, but are unable to narrow down your choices
- Have tried a few exercises from books but are no further along than before
- Feel like you are drifting and want to create a fresh vision for your future career
- Feel motivated to work and embrace new ideas
Workshop Nuts and Bolts
The program is broken into three sessions and includes some pre-work to get you started. The group participants will also have access to a private group forum for exchanging ideas and homework. You will learn:
- The Aspire! Change, made simple model, which includes the key steps to a successful career change as well as the barriers to change
- How to prepare yourself emotionally and mentally for a career change before jumping in
- The myths about career change
- What do you love to do, and are good at?
- What motivated skills/strengths you can lead with as you contemplate a career change
- What is important to you in your work?
- What you are passionate about? (Or what motivates you?)
- How to build a vision for your career change and for the future
- What to dump along the way
- How to brainstorm career ideas
- How to test and filter through your ideas
- How to enlist a support team to help you
- How to initiate clear next steps
- How to summarize what you have learned in a succinct fashion
Upcoming Webinar Program Dates:
Here is What Past Participants Have to Say:
“Thanks to Randi for a well organized, interesting, interactive, and energizing webinar program. Randi’s presentations were clear, well organized, and relevant to helping me move forward in a career change. The group format allowed for productive brainstorming. Randi provided many effective slides and a generous amount of resources to help us move forward after the webinar program ended. I highly recommend this program to anyone who is contemplating a career change.” Early childhood educator
“Thank you for your dedication and for sharing your extensive wisdom and know-how. Your class has given me the tools I need to craft a career change.” Journalist